Reminders: ( for full information please go to the Bulletin).
* Detlev and Lusi’s special lunch this Sunday prepared by Marielle . Last week’s lunch raised IDR 950,000. Well done guys!
*The DISTAS (District Assembly Seminar) Saturday, June 21st , with the District Governor Installation ( DGE Hanny Arianto 2014-15) . Dinner in the evening. (Mercure Harvestland, Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai,Kuta). DISTAS : IDR. 275,000 (8am-4pm). Dinner: IDR150,000 (7.30pm). Both events: RP. 400,000. Please contact: Sec-Elect Patrick: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Handover Dinner at Jemme Restaurant, Petitenget, on Wednesday, June, 25th, at 7pm. IDR350,000 per person. Dress: Smart Casual. Contact: Doris: email@example.com
*Club membership dues – the fee with discount for June is IDR 1.5 million. Starting July, IDR 1.6 million.
*Fellowship tour of our projects in Nusa Penida on Sunday 8th June. Contact Peter: firstname.lastname@example.org . The boat leaves Sanur at 9 am and returns at 3 pm. Prior booking is necessary.
*Dinner with the Rotarians from RC Asakusa ( 3-course buffet dinner @Rp. 300,000) June 15th, 6.30pm , Warisan. Come on guys and join this event, as we might be able to persuade them to support one of our Club projects!! Contact VP Yuki email@example.com
*This month is Fellowship month- see CP Patrick’s flier on the Homepage.
*Sunday,June 29th, RC Kuta’s 25th Anniversary Pirate Night celebration. Benoa Harbour at 5pm- Phinisi Vessel. Cost: IDR 250,000 (under 12 years IDR150,000). Contact: Ibu Lita: 0819 1927 9013 or PP Marina Purwa: firstname.lastname@example.org
* CP Patrick (next term’s Secretary) needs good speakers and more Fellowship Tour suggestions. He will do the arranging, if you give him a suggestion.
* If members would like to have a Rotary business card, please contact Doris: email@example.com
* This Rotary year ends with 51 members. The goal of US$ 5,000 to the Rotary Foundation’s EREY program only reached US$ 3,500 thus far. Members who have not contributed, please give US$ 100 to the Rotary Foundation NOW. Rtn. Jan donated US$200 on the spot.
*Monday, June 9th, 6pm, our monthly Anantara Fellowship gathering with drinks and fellowship on the beach at sunset. 25% discount to any members or friends attending this gathering who stay for dinner at the hotel.
* Honorary Member, Mary Northmore gave a fascinating talk about her trip to Sicily and her visiting of Rotary Clubs there. Hon.
– Mary also mentioned that the number of cleft lip palate operations has now expanded with the increased funds.
-Mary also invited members to a Smile Fundraising Dinner at La Lucciola, Petitenget, on Saturday, June 26th. Cost: Rp. 2 million per ticket for dinner with free wine . All ticket proceeds go to the SMILE Foundation. No auctions or raffles swill be held. Contact Rtn. Mary: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Great News: Marie Francoise is now out of hospital. Rtn. Marie-Francois thanks members for their concern with messages, emails and flowers. Get well soon Marie-Francoise, as we miss you!
*Rtn. Federic in Switzerland has been inspired by Rtn. Steffen’s success as Ambassador of our club in Germany and he would like to have the same position in Switzerland and try to raise funds from the Rotary Clubs there.
Raffle: A Bottle of Sparkling Wine was donated by Rtn. Peter Lindinger and won by Giorgo Kauten.
The raffle raised IDR1,050,000 . Fines /Happy-Sad donations raised IDR320,000.
Photos: please go NOW to the Album on the Home Page of this website.